| OVERVIEW |
We are currently seeking a Region Sales Manager who is responsible for driving sales and growing Impact Confection’s customer base within the Central region. The Region Sales Manager is responsible for managing a broker network and building and maintaining a good rapport with customers. The Region Manages all classes of trade including, mass, drug, grocery, c-store, wholesalers, distributors and specialty. This position will be home based and within the central region territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee, manage and evaluate broker network in the territory.
* Implement sales strategy and customize programs to grow key customers within territory.
* Create and deliver presentations and product demos to customers and brokers.
* Educate brokers on the company sales strategy, product portfolio and marketing programs.
* Communicate new product launches and seasonal business strategy.
* Prepare and present regional updates including status of sales, forecast, key account activities, opportunities and challenges.
* Represent company at National tradeshows and customer meetings (ECRM).
* Coordinate with Marketing on regional promotions, new distribution and item launches.
* Review promotions for effectiveness and ROI.
* Oversee deduction management process. Follow-up with customers to collect and resolve unauthorized deductions.
* Quote prices, credit terms, and prepare sales contracts.