| Grocery Manufacturers Association Position Announcement Manager, Global Strategies |
Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) is seeking candidates for Manager, Global Strategies.
In this role you will advance policies and practices that support economic growth in the CPG industry by promoting policy positions and advocacy strategies to liberalize trade, promote regulatory coherence, and support science-based global standards.
Essential job functions in this role will include:
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to identify issue priorities and execute advocacy strategies.
• Provide staff support to the GMA Trade Policy & International Affairs Committee and related committees, tasks forces and working groups.
• Monitor, analyze and report developments on assigned industry-related trade concerns.
• Engage stakeholders such as officials at USTR, USDA, Commerce, State, HHS, and FDA as well as counterparts at other trade associations to support trade liberalization, regulatory coherence, science-based policies and to encourage multi-sector partnerships.
• Draft comments on regulations, contribute to U.S. government reviews, and provide input on the annual USTR National Trade Estimate.
• Draft internal and member-facing communications, plan and execute meetings, prepare presentation materials and other collateral, set up and lead conference calls, record and distribute meeting minutes.
• Provide high level follow-up and assistance to GMA members.